We are pleased to have Asst. Prof. Maja Rücker give a short presentation on the role of iGC in her research work at Eindhoven University of Technology. Dr. Rücker researches molecular interactions of fluids within porous rocks and how these link to the macroscopic flow phenomena.
In the workshop, you will learn about:
- Capability of iGC technology and its applications in industries listed above
- Sorption isotherms & BET surface area
- Surface energy and surface heterogeneity
- Adhesion/cohesion, dispersive and acid-base (specific) interactions
- Diffusion coefficient analysis & Solubility parameters