DVS and iGC SEA Sorption Techniques – the Latest Advancement and Applications
This free workshop covers in-depth Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS) and Inverse Gas Chromatography – Surface Energy Analyzer (iGC-SEA) techniques.
Guest speakers will discuss DVS and iGC-SEA, from theory to common applications and present real case studies. In addition, an instrument demonstration will follow after the presentations.
- Molecular separations of catalysts and zeolites
- MOFs and zeolites as adsorbents for CO2 and storage
- Co-Adsorption on MOFs and fibres
- DVS instrumentations: an overview of benefits when coupled with different microscopic and spectroscopic techniques (Raman/IR/video camera)
- Surface energy characterisation using inverse gas chromatography
Date: 19 Oct 2017
Time: 10:30am – 2:30pm
Venue: Leuven Chem&Tech, Celestijnenlaan 200F – box 2461, 3001 Leuven, Belgium. Map and directions >
10:30 – 11:00: Registration & Breakfast
11:00 – 11:15: Introduction
11:15 – 12:00: DVS Vacuum and its Applications
12:00 – 12:45: IGC-SEA system and its Applications
12:45 – 14:30: Lunch & Discussion (Q&A)
To register, please fill in the information below. Alternatively, please email Nektaria Servi.