DVS and iGC SEA Sorption Techniques – the Latest Advancement and Applications
This free workshop covers in-depth Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS) and Inverse Gas Chromatography – Surface Energy Analyzer (iGC-SEA) techniques.
Guest speakers will discuss DVS and iGC-SEA, from theory to common applications and present real case studies. In addition, an instrument demonstration will follow after the presentations.
- Molecular separations of catalysts and zeolites
- MOFs and zeolites as adsorbents for CO2 and storage
- Co-Adsorption on MOFs and fibres
- DVS instrumentations: an overview of benefits when coupled with different microscopic and spectroscopic techniques (Raman/IR/video camera)
- Surface energy characterisation using inverse gas chromatography