Date posted: 29 June 2020
Marketing Team Leader
Location: Alperton, UK
Travel required: Occasionally/Rarely (<10%)
Role Description & Responsibilities
The marketing team leader will be responsible for creating and managing project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time across different platforms internationally. These campaigns could incorporate a mix of different strategies, including email marketing, lead generation, and digital marketing; digital publishing, marketing collateral tools, templates, and training.
They will also project manage all new initiatives requiring marketing resources. In this role, you will liaise directly with internal departments to focus on planning and execution of marketing strategies, including digital, collateral, public relations, and event support.
Responsibilities will include the following listed below and other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business:
• Develops well designed marketing content that is sales ready for the company’s website, email newsletters, advertising campaigns, and social media.
• Plans and drives all product promotions strategy of the company
• Participates/leads in marketing events, such as tradeshows, webinars and online seminars/workshops
• Maintains relationships with media partners
• Works collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies. Particularly with sales staff and product managers
• Builds the strategy and drives the execution of product launches and partnerships, contributing to pricing, packaging, and positioning strategy
• Assists in training and supporting sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and the advantages
• Provides support in the execution of effective lead generation programs
• Creates, develops and implement an international conference and exhibitions programme
• Tactical execution of marketing campaigns to increase engagement with potential customers
• Utilises the full range of marketing platforms to develop integrated campaigns including email, social media, web, print, SEO, PPC and PR
• Manages the database and segmentation strategies
• Responsible for design and execution of customer surveys.
• Produces competitor analysis and up-to-date marketing intelligence reports
• Reports on marketing campaigns success and ROI
• Manages and monitors the marketing budget
• Remains up-to-date with latest marketing and communications tools and market knowledge
• Manage-design & maintenance of the website
The position of Marketing team Leader requires an experienced a broad range of technical capabilities, including, but not limited to:
• Relevant B2B marketing experience is essential
• Hands-on experience creating and implement B2B marketing & sales strategies
• Knowledge of the full range of on- and offline marketing channels
• Strong communication, organizational, presentation, analytical, critical reasoning, and editing skills
• Confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Graphic design experience (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro)
• Experience using advanced software tools to monitor return traffic and web site activity
• Knowledge of HTML programming (advantageous)
• Passionate about developing innovative campaigns for a fast-paced product portfolio
• Possess program/project management skills
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork and self-motivation were critical for success.
• Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects, sometimes with tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of best CRM systems practices
• Experienced with online & digital marketing tools, strategies and implementation
• Experience of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced in B2B business promoting capital equipment
• Experience of working with technical. engineering or scientific products useful
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree level qualifications in marketing or business studies or a relevant technical qualification. Applicants with significant relevant experience who do not have degree qualifications will also be considered
Closing date: 15 July 2020
Interested individuals should send CV with the job title “Marketing Team Leader” as the subject line to [email protected] or click Apply below.