2016 European Inverse Gas Chromatography (iGC) Symposium
The 2016 European Inverse Gas Chromatography (iGC) Symposium is a two-day event on iGC technique for materials characterisation. The symposium is organised by Surface Measurement Systems Ltd in partnership with Imperial College London and is being held on 18th and 19th October 2016 at Imperial College London (South Kensington Campus).
The aim of the symposium is to facilitate interdisciplinary interactions within the research community, discussing the different challenges faced by researchers and scientists in characterising materials such as powders, films, nanomaterials, composites, fibers and bulk solids; and how an instrument based on iGC principle can solve these challenges.
- Prof Adam Voelkel, Professor at Poznan University of Technology in Poland
- Dr Daryl Williams, Director of Development-Discovery Space and Reader in Particle Science at Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
- Prof Alexander Bismarck, Professor of Advanced Materials, Department of Materials Chemistry & Research at University of Vienna, Austria.
- Dr Beata Strzemiecka, Chemical Technology on the Faculty of Chemical Technology at Poznan University of Technology in Poland.
- Dr Anett Kondor , Senior Application Scientist and Product Manager for iGC-SEA at Surface Measurement Systems, United Kingdom.
- Steve Page , Senior Scientist at P&G, United States of America
- Prof Michal Otyepka, Palacky University Olomouc, Czech Republic
More speakers to be announced.
Download directions and map.
Tel +44 (0)20 7589 5111You may download the campus map, and find directions and public transportation below:
South Kensington Campus Map >>
Directions and public transportation >>
|Registration Dates||Non-student Fee||Student Fee|
|Before 31 August 2016||£225 (GBP)||£140 (GBP)|
|After 31 August 2016||£250 (GBP)||£170 (GBP)|
|On-site registration||£300 (GBP)||£200 (GBP)|
Registration is closed.
For questions or inquiries, please contact:
Zen Limuco at [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 208 795 9400